• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sally B may actually max law!!!!

• Thread starter Sally Bumblefoot
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

Sally Bumblefoot

Well, it is looking like it may finally happen........maybe!! I am hoping to be able to max law next week. The problem is I have too many friends that I would like present!! I don't want to offend anyone and am really not sure what to do. I have been tossing around many different ideas, including having Josh run Sally and us all being on Skype so 9 of us could be there!! I have narrowed the list to 9 toons but feel bad about not including others!! Please let me know if Friday Nov 21 at around 8 works for anyone. I can mess with the time if need be. I am a BW48 at present but I may have to push it back to the following week if RL gets in the way of the 14,400 notices!! Maybe the following Monday? Here is the list I have come up with:

Pinky Pepperpow-hopefully on Dina Might
Josh- maybe on Huddles, prob on Precious but maybe on Sally????
Granny Jellyroll- hopefully on Mrs. Hoggat
Dr. Peppy Pepperzilla/Clover McNugget- hopefully on Clover
Ugly Wrinkleflip
Thunderhead
Little Sadie- hopefully on Feline Fine or Sushi (will need a code)
Steveo
Trish

I would love it if Electroflap and Sandi could serve as alternates or just be there to see us off if there is no room!!

As of this moment, Steve isnt playing yet, so the list may be down to 9 including me. If Josh plays Sally and we all talk, everyone can come!! Any thoughts? Otherwise you guys are just gonna have to duke it out!!

T

toontownhappy

I'm up for anything...I'll be a standby if you'd like, too. Thunderhead is full on notices and won't be CJing anytime soon, so just let me know!
Sadly Skype is out of the question for me...my comp won't let me run it while TTing...:sad2:
And, oh yeah...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fridays are never good for me. I have an endgame event in my other game that takes the entire evening up. So one less to duke with, guys :gun:

Congrats anyway SallyB! Wish I could be there.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NICE! WTG Sally..you did it! We'll go on a DA run sometime and look for dumb monkies like old times..:lol:

S

Sally Bumblefoot

NICE! WTG Sally..you did it! We'll go on a DA run sometime and look for dumb monkies like old times..:lol:
Only if we can watch them go sad!!! LOL. I wanted to thank Elga and Susan for being so patient with me as I was learning the DA. I meant to say this earlier and forgot!! The first few times I went with them I'm sure they were wishing they were with a random instead!!! I was so clueless!! We werent SF back then either which made it difficult. I made mistake after mistake and they didnt once "stink" me or ask "are you new here"!!!! LOL And then there was Elga and that monkey!! That really is so funny now!! Unfortunately they both graduated Law school when I was starting to really work it hard. Thanks again you two!! You guys got me over my fear of the DA!!:thumbup1:

Trish, how late does your event run on Friday? Most of these toons are West Coasters so I don't think late is a problem. You have been such a support and encouragement to me at so many diff times!!! I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate you!!

My hubby just called and has made reservations for the weekend for the 2 of us at a resort up north so I will be gone from early tomorrow til late Sunday night. This may move this shindig to the next week. Possibly that Monday? I will still try to get it done, man I want this over with!! I need 4 more DAs til I CJ for 49 and then the 14,400 and this is really pushing it without the weekend to work with!! I will sneak my laptop in my suitcase and hope he sleeps late!! He won't mind............will he??? LOL I'm sure he found a place with NO internet!!rolleyes:

E

Electroflap

I'm bad with dates so when the event arises make sure to remind me.. I may be loseing TT again soon.. so as long as I still have it.. I will try to be there to send ya off or fill in if needed.. WTG! Sally!!!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trish, how late does your event run on Friday? Most of these toons are West Coasters so I don't think late is a problem. You have been such a support and encouragement to me at so many diff times!!! I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate you!!
It runs 6-11 Central. Sometimes we get done early but not enough to count on it. Rarely does it run late. And since 1) my hubby runs the shell and 2) he can't do it without me cuz of the job I do... I'd be available afterward, no problem. :)

P

Pinky Pepperpow

I will be there for sure...either as Pinky or Dina Might, depends on who doesn't need notices. Dina really should get in there and quit being a chicken (er pig).

So cool that you are doing this susan....you go girl!

Either or any day will work for me, just need some notice.

Pinky

note to self: change that dang siggy already

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I don't even have to answer this invite do I? I mean really. Like I would miss this for anything in the world. I will be there with my monkey suit on in all my glory. At least until you finish then i will let you have the glory.

WTG susan. Your aewsome!

L

loadexfa

So... do I hafta come? Heh, had to be a stinker. Of course I will be there! Congrats!! I can't fathom how people get 14000 notices.... I'm still fussing about all the bucks required for CFO. Maybe I need to play more than twice a month. Hmm....

I could bring Huddles, the notices I need are still low enough that I could make sure I get them on time. Or I could play Sally. It's your call but this is your max run so I imagine you'd want to be the one maxing. :)

The time Trish suggests (11ish Central) works for me, my little monster should finally be in bed by then.

If I bring Huddles I'll even use all of my level 7 gags just for fun. :)

Josh

L

Little Sadie

I'm EST so that probably leaves me out. Just one less person to duke it out for a spot on that elevator! :twak:

S

Sally Bumblefoot

So... do I hafta come? Heh, had to be a stinker. Of course I will be there! Congrats!! I can't fathom how people get 14000 notices.... I'm still fussing about all the bucks required for CFO. Maybe I need to play more than twice a month. Hmm....

I could bring Huddles, the notices I need are still low enough that I could make sure I get them on time.

If I bring Huddles I'll even use all of my level 7 gags just for fun. :)

Josh
Nope, you dont HAFTA come!! Your choice. Funny thing is Josh, you keep fussing about all the bucks but I'm the one who always gets them for you!! It would be great if Huddles could be there, I just know I wont have time to get your notices :) so Precious will be there if you need her (we both know what is gonna happen Mr. AWOL!!).

You use my level 7s all the time anyway when you play!!! (just for fun):thumbup1: LOL

I wasnt able to get on at all yesterday so next friday is looking VERY questionable. It will most likely have to be the following week. I will keep you posted.:sad3:

S

Steveo

Thanks for the invite Susan and I will gladly accept your invitation. Just let me know when and what time. This way i can be ready for it. I dont get on much becuase of my hetic life which many of you know about. CONGRATS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!

S

Stubby

Congrats!! I havent speen you for a few days, so I suspect by now you have maxed it already!! You so totally rock!! I am sorry I missed it, I was having puter trouble at that time!!!!:bowdown:

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Nope you havent missed it Sandi!! RL tends to be a problem these days! I still have about 7000 notices to get and when I can get on, there is no one in there. I have such limited time that if I have to wait a long time to get in I have to just get off. I was finally, after 2 attempts able to get in a little while ago. Just going very slowly!! I will post when I get close.:blushing:

S

Sir Bumblenoodle

Saw you online today.... Odd, you werent in lawbot HQ... You were in CBHQ... Hurry up!!

J/k Good luck finishing those notices let me know if you need any help, When I am on, I can usually find a few people that need notices and I got a couple toons that need em myself.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Actually earlier in the evening, Little Sadie and I finished up with my last DA and I was doing bldgs trying to chip away at my option needs when you got on!! I did 3 DAs yesterday. One was with a toon who tried to glitch a puzzle and went straight at it and tripped it!! She tried again but Sadie and I told her NO and Stop That. She had went around correctly, got to the switch, and turned around and came back without stepping on it! Too funny!! Believe it or not I am ready to max. Now the prob is finding a time!! I couldnt sleep so decided I would CFO because I only have one TU unite and boss is next. I saw you on and that you were in Sell HQ so didnt bug you. It was such an easy run and I got a TU max. I ALMOST went again but decided bed was the wiser option, I mean it was almost 3 am!!! Just before I got off i saw that you were in DDL and I really almost asked if you wanted to CFO with me but knew I would be hurting today if I didnt sleep!! I was also wondering what in the world you were doing on so late!! I havent seen you on much lately but I havent been on much!! So, I will take you up on your offer of help but can we change it to options? It just never ends, does it?

I was hoping to max Thurs at 8, before the CEO but that time doesnt work for Josh. I'm thinking Thurs AFTER the CEO will be too late for East coasters on a weeknight. Does Sat nite at 8 EST work for anyone?

Oh yeah, and "Let's go in the DA!!"........NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (unless it is with Elga and a strange monkey):thumbup1:

L

Little Sadie

Susan what time would it be after the CEO? If the CEO is over by 10 or so then it won't be too late to max after. I think a weeknight would be better then a weekend. I am going to a birthday party on Saturday and don't know when it will be over.

S

Sir Bumblenoodle

WTG on finishing your notices!

I was in sellbot HQ as that was where my friendly parker was parked. I then found a few people to CFO... ROFL. Saw that you were already taking hits, so figured you were in a CFO. Hope you got something good, I got drop.

T

toontownhappy

Yay, Susan!!!!!!
I could do Saturday night at 8, but it'll be a stretch; I have out-of-town plans for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday morning to midafternoon, and by 8 pm on Saturday I might've been home for...mm...twenty minutes or so. lol But you should make whatever plans work best for you- it's your party, after all!
Congratulations again!!!!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

WTG on finishing your notices!

I was in sellbot HQ as that was where my friendly parker was parked. I then found a few people to CFO... ROFL. Saw that you were already taking hits, so figured you were in a CFO. Hope you got something good, I got drop.
Well, we will know better next time!! You must have finished then about the same time I did cuz you were in DDL when I got off. Did you go again? I have been very lucky...........the last 2 CFOs I have done have been for TU max so I win. You should have come with me!!:lick:

It sounds like Thurs and Sat are both out. I really think 10 is going to be too late for Deb and Joe esp but Deb cant be there anyway. Maybe next Monday night? Would 9 be too late? I know the later the better for Josh.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Anytime friday night or saturday night is ok with me. But for monday 9 ish is ok with me. as long as I am done before 11pm I should be ok.

Just lemme know

T

toontownhappy

Monday the 8th? I could probably do that. But, again, if you are able to come up with a date or time that works well for everyone but me, PLEASE don't change it just for me. I don't want to screw it up for everyone else :eek:

G

Granjell

Congratulations, Susan! Sorry I missed your last DA - I almost changed to Granny yesterday, but then lost track of time. Granny needs about 600 more notices, so I better get on it. Or did you say you'd prefer Missus Hoggat for the smaller suit.... Monday would be a great day what with football distracting the less enthusiastic members of my family. Keep us posted! Woo Hoo!!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Well it FINALLY happened! I finally maxed law tonight with some of my friends!!!! Thanks so much for making this so special. Deb got to go on her first toonicide!!! Thanks to:

Pinky Pepperpow on Dina
Terri on Little Sadie
Granny Jellyroll on Mrs. Hoggat
'Enry (aka Ugly Joe)
Deb onThunderhead
Josh on Huddles
Trish on Loopy

It was fast and easy and so much fun!!! Thanks again guys!! You are the best!!!:thumbup1:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks again for inviting me! It was super fun and easy. Thunderhead you're a heck of a stunner!

Congrats again Sally B!

L

Little Sadie

WTG Susan! That was a fun and fast CJ. Thanks for the invite. Now onto BBHQ! :D

T

toontownhappy

Yay, Susan!! After all this time, I'm so glad it worked out. Thanks for letting me be a part of it! And the toonicide was awesome- even with the confused randoms :lick:

Thunderhead you're a heck of a stunner!
Aww, thank you. :blushing:

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Yay, Susan!! After all this time, I'm so glad it worked out. Thanks for letting me be a part of it! And the toonicide was awesome- even with the confused randoms :lick:
I am glad it worked out for almost everyone too!! That toonicide was something. It wasnt just the randoms that were confused though. My husband asked me if I was "all maxed" (he still doesnt get it lol) and I said we had finished and were all going sad on the tracks. His eyes got really big and said "on purpose?????" and sat down and watched. He really didnt understand!!! He knows enough about TT to realize that going sad is not a good thing!!! Then when we got back to ddl we had obviously just gone sad but were all "happy" which also confused a few toons. It was funny. I also apologize for sending everyone back to the playground!! I meant to whisper to Josh and Pinky to come to the doodle party and hit the wrong button. Somehow they didnt get the word. It seems to me that the "message" you get after you max has changed from when I maxed sell and cash. I think it is longer now. It was a fun night and I really appreciate everyone coming!!!!!:hug:

Terri, definately onto BBHQ but I have discovered that I am extremely allergic to the back 9.....just ask Pinky!!!!! LOL I will go but only if we can bring a stupid dog that wont help with the mole stomp, glitches around the mazes, uses sand when everyone else sounds, and sounds when everyone else is out of sound!!!! It took us an hour and a half to get through that one!!!!

C

Crazy Fireball

Grats!

Im working on law to, Not as close as you are though, 15 to go! For those of you who know me well, i HATE law and never work it.