• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sale Silverware Yew Wine Bottle

G

selling Theses Items Looking For Offers icq 100043519

Silverware

Yew Wine Bottle <font color="yellow"> </font>

Items Are On Lake Superieur

R

RalphLauren

whats the color of the Yew wine bottle and the graphics?

G

yeah sorry hada generous offer and they are sold and it was darkish green

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
old Seer type of event, looks like regular hued wine, light greenish with yellow / golden bottom

then EM event one, Dark Greenish bottle

M

Manny

Thanks Treyster, looks like I have one more to add to my list of wanted wines.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh im sure theres alot more than just 1 hehe....theres tons of old seer wines etc that many ppl have never heard of

M

Manny

Oh my list is pretty long, I did say "one more to add to my list" hehe.

On it are all of the EM ones I don't have, wines first then liquors. Also the server birth connected ones rate pretty high on the list.

The seer ones are tough to find out about let alone see for sale, so I'm always looking out for info. If you have any seer beverage knowledge you'd be willing to share I'd be more than interested.

My collection is still fairly small by rares collector standards but its growing.