• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Sakkhran Bird Of Prey - Blackrock - Paying 20 Plat Any Server

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Looking to buy the Sakkhran Bird of Prey in the BLACKROCK color only.

I can pick this up / pay on any shard. Will pay 20 plat.

ICQ me @leetuo
OR discord leet#5748

Or you can PM me of course.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
P
Pretty sure he’s ignoring that thread, heaven knows how come though. He also ignored me on discord when I tried to talk to him.

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
P

Pretty sure he’s ignoring that thread, heaven knows how come though. He also ignored me on discord when I tried to talk to him.
Because the only reason people are even looking for this bird now is because i am offering an astronomical amount for it. And the owner of that thread is trying to manipulate me into paying even more then i am already offering with not only a 1 month auction but a 10 plat higher buyout. I have waited almost 3 years i can wait longer. If you dmd me on discord i did not get it, feel free to find me in my discord or the (unofficial) uo discord. Thanks

Still paying 20 plat.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Because the only reason people are even looking for this bird now is because i am offering an astronomical amount for it. And the owner of that thread is trying to manipulate me into paying even more then i am already offering with not only a 1 month auction but a 10 plat higher buyout. I have waited almost 3 years i can wait longer. If you dmd me on discord i did not get it, feel free to find me in my discord or the (unofficial) uo discord. Thanks

Still paying 20 plat.
It's getting hard to find an area of UO that isn't overcome with greed.

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just seen one using VS for auctions on Atlantic. Its in felucca
30m or buy it now for 35m

Last edited:

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

Still paying 20 plat.
No one else is bidding on it so you will likely win it for 20p. You put in a bid, that doesn’t hurt you, if you don’t win it for that you haven’t lost anything by doing so. I think he has actually factored your price into his sale otherwise he probably would have started it higher judging by what the other one is on sale for. Remember this is someone who usually marks up everything anyway, so personally I would be pleased I hadn’t been priced out of the sale deliberately. Imagine how pissed off you would be if he had set starting price at 21p.

I actually pmed you on here to ask you about something and just mentioned that I had added you on discord to talk more easily.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Does this still technically spawn?

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
No one else is bidding on it so you will likely win it for 20p. You put in a bid, that doesn’t hurt you, if you don’t win it for that you haven’t lost anything by doing so. I think he has actually factored your price into his sale otherwise he probably would have started it higher judging by what the other one is on sale for. Remember this is someone who usually marks up everything anyway, so personally I would be pleased I hadn’t been priced out of the sale deliberately. Imagine how pissed off you would be if he had set starting price at 21p.

I actually pmed you on here to ask you about something and just mentioned that I had added you on discord to talk more easily.
So i bid 20 plat, then the other 8 people who have dmd me saying they will be 'farming for it' find me one, which they will, then i still gotta pay 20 plat when i win?
I wouldnt be pissed off... i just wouldnt buy it...? 'Priced out' lol

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So i bid 20 plat, then the other 8 people who have dmd me saying they will be 'farming for it' find me one, which they will, then i still gotta pay 20 plat when i win?
I wouldnt be pissed off... i just wouldnt buy it...? 'Priced out' lol
I may be misunderstanding you but are you saying now you won’t be paying 20p ?

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I may be misunderstanding you but are you saying now you won’t be paying 20p ?
He is paying 20p to anyone that gets his and if someone out of the 8 farming it for him get it he will pay them. and then if he had a bid on it he would have to keep up his end to save face so will be out 40p then. He is not looking to buy it in a auction setting unless lets say the auction was a 24hr one or at toad towns lets say.

Sithas

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Just retract your bid if you find one first. its pretty obvious he set the price off your post. A month long auction is ridiculous.