• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Sakkhran Bird Of Prey - Blackrock - Paying 20 Plat Any Server

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Looking to buy the Sakkhran Bird of Prey in the BLACKROCK color only.

I can pick this up / pay on any shard. Will pay 20 plat

ICQ me @leetuo
OR discord leet#5748

Or you can PM me of course.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Arcades

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is that a new tameable? Never heard of or seen one before...looks like a hiyru model

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Is that a new tameable? Never heard of or seen one before...looks like a hiyru model
No they were from a quest, not sure if you can still get them i dont remember, 3 different colors

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Looking to buy the Sakkhran Bird of Prey in the BLACKROCK color only.

I can pick this up / pay on any shard. Will pay a lot.

ICQ me 167796133
OR discord leet#5748

Or you can PM me of course.

Thanks!!

how much is a lot? If its worth it to farm sometimes i'll try

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would think it would be up there with slims item but more. they go form avg 3 to 6p so would think this one could be around 9p thats just my thinking on it. I would never pay that much for a item or a mount unless it was something I like,

PoundCake

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Theres a bunch of us looking for one of these. But im not as rich as leet and kolka. Youre looking at a 10p+ profit if you get one. Just an FYI lol.

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you compare a blackrock bird of prey with a blaze cu sidhe, the blaze cu sidhe is a common pet and the bird of prey is the rare pet :)

PoundCake

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Id pay 5-7p for one. Kolka already said he'd start at 10p. No clue what Leet would offer but skys the limit. Rarest pet in the game by far.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Id pay 5-7p for one. Kolka already said he'd start at 10p. No clue what Leet would offer but skys the limit. Rarest pet in the game by far.
I love it when people say rarest pet in game. So rarer then the White Ridgeback 1 of 1 ? or The Red Nightmares think 2 of 3 still left?, Rarer then the Frist Gen PPWW think 6 to 10 last count left? Rarer then the GD Ratman? am sure missing a few odd ball pets,

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
or a silver steed? lol :)

its the rarest pet, that you can acquire by doing a quest. Now and today, if you are lucky. But nearly nobody has ever seen a blackrock bird of prey..

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
or a silver steed? lol :)

its the rarest pet, that you can acquire by doing a quest. Now and today, if you are lucky. But nearly nobody has ever seen a blackrock bird of prey..
If there is a Silver steed in game that is not at the Zoo its been hiding in the sables all this time and once its out in the open GM will make it disappear.

Is there not some odd pet that's a 1 of 1 from a Mesanna event that was tamed or was that taken away?

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I love it when people say rarest pet in game. So rarer then the White Ridgeback 1 of 1 ? or The Red Nightmares think 2 of 3 still left?, Rarer then the Frist Gen PPWW think 6 to 10 last count left? Rarer then the GD Ratman? am sure missing a few odd ball pets,
It's obviously not rarer than the White Ridgeback or Red Nightmare, but from what I've seen and owned in the past I'd say it's rarer than the First Gen WW and Ratman atm.

Jepeth

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
I recently received one of these claimable statues from an IDOC. Does the color appear after claiming or is the hue of the statue the hue it will have?

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I recently received one of these claimable statues from an IDOC. Does the color appear after claiming or is the hue of the statue the hue it will have?
The hue of the statue = the hue of the bird

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think those two middle rewards may be in the wrong order. Here are mine after several runs and it's obvious the Mottled Green is easier to get than the Greenish Pink.

birds.JPG

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Can you please share stat pages or birds of pray ? You know, Animal Lore gumps.
How many slots at spawn, what are taming requirement, what skills can be learned. etc.
or may be @S_S can share this ?

Attachments

gwen

Slightly Crazed
I thought you have all other and at least some of them are open. So you will be able to lore them and put screenshots here.
a there is no info on Uoguide or on UOcah about this birds.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I thought you have all other and at least some of them are open. So you will be able to lore them and put screenshots here.
a there is no info on Uoguide or on UOcah about this birds.
Only go to 3 slot. Start like a horse.

1647271859437.png
16 phy resist 0 in rest.
Don't have grasping claw.

Deco item.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
can it get magical ability like discord or something like that? Ninjitsu if opened in Tokuno?
Yup they can get magics like a Hiryu. or the Melee masteries since they have no innate abilities. but you want a pet with low Str HP and damage per/s? Put that in a planner and see what you can get in 2 rounds of points.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Yup they can get magics like a Hiryu. or the Melee masteries since they have no innate abilities. but you want a pet with low Str HP and damage per/s? Put that in a planner and see what you can get in 2 rounds of points.
Recently I trained slime to 2nd round. It got 2400+ training points instead of 1500 .
FWW don't need STR to work.
So I want to give it a try.

And my Sampire want to have discord mount with 0 taming requirement.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Recently I trained slime to 2nd round. It got 2400+ training points instead of 1500 .
FWW don't need STR to work.
So I want to give it a try.

And my Sampire want to have discord mount with 0 taming requirement.
Just as any pet does: (Except a Vollem which starts negative)

When you push the blue button the requirement goes up 30. Adding Discord makes it go to 51. As you add things the requirement goes up. Your Sampire can not use it trained.

This pet did start with 2394 points for the first round. The next round has 1501. Still not enough to make it kill stuff or survive attacks.

Replying to Dan below...... Leet does have the Best Thread Title Ever! So talking about theory training does not change that fact. :) They amount to bumps as you stated. Also Leet will not need taming to sit on this Uber Rare Pet.

Happy Hunting and I hope some poor player can get this statue! Good Luck hunters!

Last edited:

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@leet must like all the free bumps. In the end this is just a mount that looks and is much cooler then the Blaze Cu to show you Won UO.

Leet hope you find one soon you been looking for a while

Tibald

Journeyman

Some collector or golden man color cloth selling that bird on auction now.