• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sakkarah Pumpkins?

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone found a Halloween pumpkin labelled with Sakkarah's name? I want one for my house, so I can build a little shrine around it.

:heart:

D

DHMagicMan_1

I have a couple extra on Lake Austin, I'm keeping one of each size but I'll give away the extra ones... also I'm looking for the BLACK versions... haven't seen those yet.

F

Flora Green

I just picked up two Sakkarah pumpkins in Brit (before Origin went down grr). The fields were full and out of the three fields I collected the only two I saw of hers and one each of Supreem and Kilandra. I'll check Skara when the server comes back up. If I get any extra I'll give them away on Origin.

D

DHMagicMan_1

We should find an evening and do a "Shard Tour" of all the gardens displaying Sak pumpkins... maybe Sak will come in a Crimson Dragon costume or something... :)

F

Flora Green

Look at what I found... (Sorry about the poor cut & paste). :)

Sakkarah_

VIP
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For what it's worth, this thread made me go awwww irl. :eek:

I still haven't found my own black pumpkin though.

*shamelessly steals Flora's*

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*holds out Oriana's black pumpkin with Sakkarah's name on it*

You can have mine!! I got lucky and got one first day!! I was so excited for sooo many reasons.

Miss you Sam!! *hugs*

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone notice that the ones labeled as Jack o' Lanterns can be tossed as fire bombs? (Any name... but it has to be a jack o' lantern, as opposed to a pumpkin.)

L

Lady Arianne

Anyone notice that the ones labeled as Jack o' Lanterns can be tossed as fire bombs? (Any name... but it has to be a jack o' lantern, as opposed to a pumpkin.)
Yes this was first introduced about 2 years ago,and proved great fun in roleplay :)

Imagine the farmer/field workers,rising up in revolt, armed with their pumpkins and marching into town ,only to shock the 'enemy' when they threw their 'bombs' at them :p