• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Sage's Holiday Auction Series part X!

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
2. A Valentine Bear from Jaana - 2010 (Purple) 150m

12. Bloodstone Master Thief-475m

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
2. A Valentine Bear from Jaana - 2010 (Purple) 160m

12. Bloodstone Master Thief-485m

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
mcmug I'm thinking I might have won that #2 bear on page 2? if you can please check what I mean.. I had been repeating my bid not upping it

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
actually Rosary might have --I didn't see hers for 70m and was repeating the 60 =P

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
12 - 680 I need this for my rare thief set, so just add 5m on top of your highest bid please. Thank you.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Its all fun and games until someone gets poked in the eye with a white flag ^_^

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Well you all were very busy last night it seems. I will get this all sorted today and post the winners.

Once The billing list is set items will be ready for pick up. I will post that as well.

Stay Tuned Friends. Glad you are enjoying the series

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
All bidding is final I will be updating the billing list and packaging items for pick up.

The practice of repeating or restating your bids seems to be confusing for a lot of people. I would like to end that as of this auction.

In future auctions please just state your item number and your current bid. People can easily look back through the bid history that way.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Final auction billing is as follows.

Mysty 310 mil - Delivered
Darkfact 70 mil - Delivered
Tanage 10 mil - Delivered
Emil Ispep 25 mil - Delivered
Decadence 50 mil - Delivered
TheOneEyedJack 750 mil - DElivered
Assia Penryn 25 mil - Delivered
Claudia fjp 90 mil - Delivered
Bluefly 5 mil Failed to pick up and pay for items Cannot bid in this series till January 2014
MiniPker 200K Failed to pick up and pay for items Cannot bid in this series till January 2014
Outcry 20 mil - Delivered
Nails Warstein 695 mil - Delivered
UltimaKong 175 mil - Delivered
Alexander atl 45 mil - Delivered
Radugast 15 mil - Delivered
Clops 86 mil - Delivered
Addax -S- 1.5 mil - Delivered
Rosary 350 mil - Delivered
Goodman 100 mil - Delivered

Items are now ready for pick up. I am stepping out for a bit at 5pm pst and should return by 7:30 pst.

I will always ask you your stratics bidding name, shard you are paying on, and the character picking up the item no mater how well I know you. :) Standard operating procedure to insure your safety :)

Payments may be made on Atlantic or Pacific.

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for a smooth transaction. Really love these auctions, great pleasure doing business with ya. :)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the smooth and effortless transaction. You have become the model of how auctions should be run, my friend.

TheOneEyedJack

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nabin- When you're available please message me. I sent you 3 messages today but haven't heard back. My ICQ is 9968054. Thanks!

Final auction billing is as follows.

Mysty 310 mil
Darkfact 70 mil - Delivered
Tanage 10 mil - Delivered
Emil Ispep 25 mil - Delivered
Decadence 50 mil - Delivered
TheOneEyedJack 750 mil
Assia Penryn 25 mil - Delivered
Claudia fjp 90 mil - Delivered
Bluefly 5 mil
MiniPker 200K
Outcry 20 mil
Nails Warstein 695 mil - Delivered
UltimaKong 175 mil - Delivered
Alexander atl 45 mil - Delivered
Radugast 15 mil
Clops 86 mil
Addax -S- 1.5 mil - Delivered
Rosary 350 mil - Delivered
Goodman 100 mil

Items are now ready for pick up. I am stepping out for a bit at 5pm pst and should return by 7:30 pst.

I will always ask you your stratics bidding name, shard you are paying on, and the character picking up the item no mater how well I know you. :) Standard operating procedure to insure your safety :)

Payments may be made on Atlantic or Pacific.

TanAge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thx Friend for the Trade.
I will take a Look for the Next Auction ;)

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Nabin- When you're available please message me. I sent you 3 messages today but haven't heard back. My ICQ is 9968054. Thanks!
Hi Friend, Yesterday was a bit of a crazy day. You should be able to get me at some point today

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Nabin I know that this auction is already over but I had a question about that vase on your auction. Was it the large size vase and where did it come from? I saw two at an idoc that I missed out on
which wieghed 10 stones each and I thought they were server ups and they were the large size with the same graphic as the one in your pic. Or was there some kind of event or reward these came from
thank you for any info you canj supply. Riply

SevenDF

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi Nabin I know that this auction is already over but I had a question about that vase on your auction. Was it the large size vase and where did it come from? I saw two at an idoc that I missed out on
which wieghed 10 stones each and I thought they were server ups and they were the large size with the same graphic as the one in your pic. Or was there some kind of event or reward these came from
thank you for any info you canj supply. Riply
If i remember correct those Vases (Large and small) are also a reward from the Labyrinth Boss "Meraktus". You can only see the difference in weight. I think those Champ Vases are only 5 Stones.