• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Safe Journeys!

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to thank you, the players of Napa Valley, once again for allowing me to be your EM. It has been my pleasure to work along side of Mystique in bringing you fun, mayhem, chaos and a few death robes *grins* For those who missed my announcement, I am hopping over to Baja to be full time EM there.
I take with me a lot of good memories and friendships I have made while on Napa. You guys are awesome! Please keep Myst on her toes for me!
*takes the last sip out of the coffee cup*...Take care friends, and safe journeys!
Crysania:heart:

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
will be hard to see Crys go, but she will return from time to time {she has to I stole her shoes}.
*hugs*

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Take Care Crysania. Thanks for being part of the Mayhem on Napa, even if only for a short while.. ;)

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
will be hard to see Crys go, but she will return from time to time {she has to I stole her shoes}.
*hugs*
Safe journeys kiddo, & seems you steal a lot of shoes my dear Mystique :oops: ... Irwin's been trying to steal his back for months, but that locks too good ;)