• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Sadie's Felucca Footrace -- 5/3/13

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Event: Felucca Footrace!!
When: Friday May 3rd at 7:30pm EST
Where: Undisclosed Location -- Gates to the starting location will be provided from Luna bank
Length: To be seen... It is a Footrace it can take anywhere from an hour to two :)
Prizes: 1st 2nd & 3rd place prizes will be awarded. Participation gifts will be given out as well.

Description: Do you enjoy trivia? Would you like to test your knowledge of in game lore and facts? Are you just crazy skilled at reading clues?! Well come and join us on May 3rd for the Felucca Footrace. You will be gated in to the starting location where I will once again go over the rules. You will be running around the map naked n foot with no armor! You will read each clue to determine where to go find each specially marked chest ( there are 5) inside will be your next clue and a item(s) you have to wear to the ending location!! All chests I have tried to keep relatively close to a town/ moongate so this will not take days!! hehe. Don't be intimidated by the name Felucca Footrace even though it is in Fel and I cannot guarantee no pking you can always bring a stealther!!

Rules:
1) MUST be naked.
2) No mounts or Rune books you will be snooped at the beginning.
3) NO FLYING (hehe)
4) Empty backpacks (Exceptions are unmovable Items i.e. Bedlam Tuition form)
5) Please have fun!!

For questions, please ICQ me at: 608786969

Last edited:

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am just bumping it to get the word out, and to formalize it as her entry to the month long "Hold and event, event". Yes the actual event will take place the third of next month, but it was submitted and advertised within the allotted time frame. :)

Thank you Sadie.

Jasmynn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'm in! - if you've ever seen Tika and I run naked around Luna, you can understand my excitement!

Last edited:

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hehe well im so glad everyone is excited for this :)

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
had fun =) you will forgive me for not posting a video. Im sure no one wants to see me standing around waiting for clues for most of the time ;) it was a well done event and I hope to see more from you.

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
sorry for the messy pic hehe...

Jas Mcnuge 1st place: Brit ship
Tika 2nd place: Reincarnation Package
Fizban 3rd place: Forged metal tool/ val hammer/ barbed kit

Trivia winners:
Witches Of Cove : Mother Of Pearl Pigment
Acquiescence : Star Blue Pigment

Everyone got green plate legs reading : I participated In the Felucca Footrace 2013
Please post back/ PM me if you did not receive a pair and would like one.

Congratz To the Winners and Great job everyone else for hanging in there :)

I hope you all had fun and thanks for coming!

Last edited: