• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sad news of passing

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly I have learned of the passing of a once close friend of mine that I had met here on Baja And I felt the need to share for any of those who may have known her.

On February 7th 2018 Jessica passed away unexpectedly.

She was best known on Baja as Tweety from UTB and was typically seen with her neon purple hair sitting atop a pure nightmare in the city of Del.
She also had a character named Ariah which I believe she usually was in the guild Pak.

She was a very kind player who embodied the Baja lifestyle of always giving and being helpful. If you needed help, no matter who you were, she would help you. She cared deeply for her friends and she was a wonderful person.

I won't say her age as she never did like to tell, however I can tell you that she passed away very young.

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is truly sad to here, I remember her very well as she was one of several guildmates that helped me when I first came to Baja.
I couldn't of said it any better Ceno, definitely one that will be missed.
May she rest in peace.

Sally_Elena

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Ceno for sharing that as I just got around to reading this. I am saddened to hear that she passed away as she was very great lady that I remember! She will be missed dearly. My thoughts and prayers go to her family and friends and those affected by her passing.

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Sad, I remember her, condolences to the family.