• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sad! Living in UK/Ireland, and missing out all the great stuff.

G

Increased Skilling Speed, the STREET FAIR, and others!

It's quite unfair, I am sad, cuz I can't stay till 4 AM my time because I have school the other day =( just wanted to say I am quite sad, I doubt that devs are going to to do all the stuff earlier. it's quite unfair, not my fauly my family decided to move to Ireland!

I

imported_rpsky3

i am so sorry that you are going to miss it. I will more then likely miss it as I will be having biopsies done at the hospital. and they are rather painful and so i may miss it too. Maybe someone will get a good deal and maybe pass it on to us. who knows!? just try and enjoy your day.. make the best of it... i do!

M

Monkeybear

I don't find the times a problem with it. The increased pizza payouts were at a suitable time. Parizad said that when events happen there would be 4 of the same. 1 in the morning on a weekday, 1 in the afternoon on a weekday, 1 in the morning on a weekend and 1 in the afternoon on a weekend... so all time zones could take part.

G

<blockquote><hr>

It's quite unfair, I am sad, cuz I can't stay till 4 AM my time because I have school the other day =( just wanted to say I am quite sad, I doubt that devs are going to to do all the stuff earlier. it's quite unfair, not my fauly my family decided to move to Ireland!

[/ QUOTE ]

You could always go to bed early and get up at 4am, to participate in the events.....just a thought.

P

Paula777

awwww with all those nice chips flavours over there...
not even america can keep up!

so unfair my family didn't move to ireland

... meaning, cry us a river

G

I play during UK hours and this weekend was able to enjoy increased skilliing speeds on several occasions.

So far many of the surprises in game and the EA hosted events have been done at various times (very often UK friendly) and repeated later in the day to allow as many people to participate as possible.

Time zones suck and even without time zones, people often work different hours, some at the weekends. There will never be a situation when an event can please every single player, but I honestly think they've been trying to cover as many people as possible.

Polly

J

jackdoe

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

The sad thing about living in Europe is that we pay twice as much for our subscription compared to the US

G

Really? Twice as much? I thought you were paying $13.99....not $19.98.