• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sacrifice - Self Rez

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How come you can't 'self rez' inside the Kotl dungeon? Found that out earlier when I died and went to use it.

Also have they 'upped' the amount of sacrifice you lose when you actually take the self rez? Once I left the dungeon and used the self rez I am sure it took about 2-3 dots of sacrifice off my gump. If so when did that happen? I know they changed it but it didn't seem to take that much each use, before you could use it a number of times before it started chewing through your dots. It used to be 3 self rez a week and just a little bit to maintain knight level. If it gonna take that many dots per use it will become a huge grind maintaining it.

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They turned off self rez at an attempt to make turning on the simulation a challenge. If you want to waste a huge number of dots invoke humility at knight.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they turned it off because of people working their way through the corridor with the barriers in ghost form and rezing when they reached the end. Not sure what happened with your sacrifice virtue, I can usually rez several times before I start losing dots at knight. They disappear faster at follower and seeker of course.

Gem of Salvation and spellweaving gift of life work - they don't allow you to move while dead.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
they turned it off because of people working their way through the corridor with the barriers in ghost form and rezing when they reached the end. Not sure what happened with your sacrifice virtue, I can usually rez several times before I start losing dots at knight. They disappear faster at follower and seeker of course.

Gem of Salvation and spellweaving gift of life work - they don't allow you to move while dead.
K well at least there is a reason, however no idea why it chewed through so much, only reason I noticed was having been away and not playing for 6 weeks I was rebuilding it and sacrificing daily. I had 2 dots to go used a self rez once now I need 6 dots.

come to think of it my honesty did the same. I rebuilt that to knight the day before yesterday to the point where it said I couldn't raise it any more. I looked today and I need 6 dots again, the only thing I have bought is one of those items needed for zippy quest at 100k or whatever it was. Surely my honesty shouldn't disappear that much off one purchase even if I did 'save' about 30k ?

Maybe they have borked something or is it just me? Keep an eye on your virtue dots and let me know. Thanks

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Sacrifice seemed to be consumed at normal rate yesterday when I was fighting Corgul.
I must have self rez around 11 times, and that brought me from Knight to almost maxed Seeker.

Cady

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sacrifice seems to be working the same as always for me. I used it three times on Saturday and had one dot to work up after the last use.

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, it doesnt. At seeker you can ress once a week without losing a dot, at follower twice, at knight thrice. You get a message when those free resses are used up and you will lose your dots.