• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] SA_Default_Enhanced - Can't see first line of chat

• Thread starter Old Man of UO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

Old Man of UO

Okay, I love the mod so far, but I have a problem with the System Chat window - the most current line of the chat window doesn't show until additional messages forces it to scroll up. I have three chat channels open, and this problem is occurring only in the System chat tab. any fix for this?

K

Kiwillian

Do you have timestamps on? Has a line of text wrapped? If so it's a bug in the client :(

A

Ash

Okay, I love the mod so far, but I have a problem with the System Chat window - the most current line of the chat window doesn't show until additional messages forces it to scroll up. I have three chat channels open, and this problem is occurring only in the System chat tab. any fix for this?
Strange, haven't noticed this myself, but then again I never leave the chat tab on system tab. Planned on doing some work on the skin/mod this weekend so will take a look. I know I have seen the behavior you are talking about in the debugwindow and it is quite annoying to say the least, so maybe I can find a common solution to fix both.

O

Old Man of UO

Do you have timestamps on? Has a line of text wrapped? If so it's a bug in the client :(
This is it... I just figured that out before reading this post. I guess this means I'm not really crazy after all! :D

K

Kiwillian

Bug report it, if you haven't already. I already have but the more they get, the better :)