• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SA

• Thread starter SUPRsalad
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SUPRsalad

first day of SA. How was it?

seems like a winner to me..

the few questions i have at this point are:

how do i build a soul forge??
How do i gain imbuing?
what does imbuing have to do with mysticism?
Does mysticism have anything to do with eval?

S

SUPRsalad

more SA questions:
whats the deal with the 'gargoyle rings' I haven't taken any home to try them on, so im assuming they are like gloves? Can you wear two different bracers?

What kind of head pieces can the gargoyles wear? None seem to be craftable.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To gain imbuing First is to go to ter mir and buy skill to 40 from one of the gargs next to the soul forge about 400gp, Find 1 mod items and unravel them I have been burning DC hammers into daggers and unraveling those buying a unraveling bag from that same garg would help works like the salvage bag, then I stock up on jewels diamonds, rubys, exc,exc. I buy npc daggers and imbue those I try to keep what I imbue to around a 50% success rate, I only imbue one property and do it about 10x say cold resist 8% x10. then I move on to the next weap. once I get through all the daggers I then unravel those to recoup some magic essence. gains have been pretty steady thus far.

Firedutch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive been playing Wow .....is there a new upgrade now for UO? I have 6 active UO accounts but got bored so started a Wow account....

So my first day isnt there yet as I havent logged into UO...but figure upgrade = more cash so will wait til things settle down and wait a few weeks till the bugs are worked out before I jump in and start....