• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SA, now i am confused.

T

Tak

Entered The great Abyss and couldnt find some stairs to the next level??
Now i am confused. Is that realy all??

Me thought SA would be a huge dungeon. Deadly traps and riddles!
Weeks of exploring and dungeon crawling!

Me entered the Abyss, found a nice designed dungeon and bosses everywhere. Good.
After 10 Minutes a goblin arrived and handed me out an "Thats all folks!" Button?

Please, tell me its my fault and that "the great SA" has tons of lvl's to explore. Or tell me that addon ships with a 30 day gametime code. That would justify the pricing.

T

Tazar

The Expansion comes with several large new dungeon areas including the Stygian Abyss and the Underworld. From what I understand, the dungeon is the first two levels of the Stygian Abyss from the Ultima Underworld games - with more to come in the future.

That could be totally off base since it has been a long time since I heard that - and I think SA has been pretty much totally rebuilt since then.