• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SA map help

F

Fortunata

Just recently got back into uo. Very experienced t-hunter (solo lvl6 easily) but i have noticed some the new trammel maps (i have gotten 2 so far) that show treasure points inside of cave walls. I cant seem to locate these chests anyone else run into these mountain maps? Thanks

O

Old Man of UO

Just recently got back into uo. Very experienced t-hunter (solo lvl6 easily) but i have noticed some the new trammel maps (i have gotten 2 so far) that show treasure points inside of cave walls. I cant seem to locate these chests anyone else run into these mountain maps? Thanks
Can you post a picture? I haven't had any like that, but still have about 100 lvl 6's to do.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A screen print might allow us to shed a little light.

In fact, if anyone has a map they're having trouble locating, either because it appears to be inaccessible or because they just don't recognise the location. Post it.
If we can, we'll help.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That one is definitely messed up, but if it was actually where it says it is, it would be inside Shame.

However, since the dungeons aren't actually on the other side of their entrances, it's a bad map.

O

Old Man of UO

Curious. Hang onto that map for 30+ days, and let us know if it resets to another random location.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Remember, the red dot has a small pin that curves slightly. If it was mine I would go to the location and start just along the mountain.

What I hope not to find are maps that are located under houses. Some of the locations I have gone were pretty close.

F

Fortunata

No i wont try again. I had my soulstone screen up and had to go afk and my son managed to delete my LP skill from the stone...The long haul back to gm picking...anyone know of any LP houses on atlantic??

O

Old Man of UO

.. I had my soulstone screen up and had to go afk and my son managed to delete my LP skill from the stone...
OH NO!

Of course, you explained to him nicely why that was a bad thing to do?

F

Fortunata

I did have to take a very deep breath before explaining about daddy's computer...O well cest la vie