• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] SA damage types and eater types not going to be imbuable

M

miniciti

It was asked at the Live Developer Q&A on 12/1 if the SA damage types will be imbuable. The Devs said that there were no plans to make these new types imbuable. I'm assuming they were referring to the Kinetic Eater, Mana Drain, Hit Fatigue, etc properties that were new in SA.

Oh well. Was hoping to have some new stuff to imbue.

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was asked at the Live Developer Q&A on 12/1 if the SA damage types will be imbuable. The Devs said that there were no plans to make these new types imbuable. I'm assuming they were referring to the Kinetic Eater, Mana Drain, Hit Fatigue, etc properties that were new in SA.

Oh well. Was hoping to have some new stuff to imbue.
I'm actually quite glad that "some" things aren't gong to be imbuable. Granted it is nice to be able to make almost anything you could ever want nowadays, but I agree with what the one dev said. There has to be some reason to go out and hunt/grind for certain items as mob loot.

I think if they were to make those mods imbuable, then they would almost be forced to make the next rounds of artifact class items ungodly powerful in order to drive anyone out to try to collect the items.

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of the Essences and other SA ingreds have no defined use right now, so I belive they still may be used in future to add the SA mods...