• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SA Artifacts?

S

sayler04

Where do these come from? Are they only from boss-type monsters, or like anti-virtue dungeon drops?

M

Muu Bin

To my knowledge (so far) there aren't any SA artifacts which drop in a similar fashion to the anti-virtue dungeon drops (i.e. slowly get enough credit/ points and one will eventually drop in your pack).

The SA artifacts that I have seen so far are the boss/ mini-boss types which drop in your pack after defeating the boss (not sure on the drop rate). The other type is the stealable type which is exactly like the Doom-stealables.

~MB

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are a couple (raptor's claw, boura-tail shield) that are a rare drop on regular creatures in Ter Mur.

Some have been reported to spawn on the ground after a renowned fight (although I haven't seen one myself)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a NPC infront of the smith shop in Royal City. You need to kill void monsters. He gives you named demon slayer throwing weapon as a reward.

Y

Yalp

Not sure if it got nerfed with the boosting in difficulty, but I grabbed several arti's out of the loot on Narvey. I haven't fought her much since the nerfing. But it was off colored loot on her corpse and if it wasn't for the fact I was dry looting her to unravel for residue, I never would have noticed.. since the hues were so slight.

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You haveto search the bodies, not all drop in pack. Many of my allies have gotten Raptor Claw throwable off Farmer Nash critters ( the raptors I think) and I found the Storm Caller throwable on the archer Renowned's corpse in the Cavern.