SA archery weps?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

Goodoljoe

Ok I see sword/fence/mace/bladeweave new weapons but I cant find any new archery ones,maybe Im just missing a link or a post..But whats the deal with that? Or there simply isnt any new archery weapons? :S

C

Cryltaur

Seeing as how Gargoyles are not able to use Archery weapons, I don't think the Gargoyles would be able to invent new types of bows and crossbows.

G

Goodoljoe

Yea thats fine but how hard is it to find a excuse in the lore to slap new archery weapons somewhere?how is it fair for archers they dont get any new weapons? .......

S

Stupid Miner

Perhaps you didn't notice Gargoyles only have 3 throwing weapons, they need more before archers get more.

B

Beer_Cayse

We need more Garg Luv!

Garg Luv!

Garg Luv!

It's a nasty job but someone's gotta do it ... start the "more love for ..." chant, that is.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 12, 2005
Atlantic
Things will be even more complicated when we have to have Bladeweaving AND Swordsmanship in order to be effective in close quarters.
This will be interesting, so I'm kinda glad there aren't too many new weapons until we can find our footing.

R

RichDC

Screw archers!

The most simplistic and easy template to play in game...especially for the effort its required to make one!