• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rut roh

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So um... I can train lesser hiryus on the first round leaving only 1 training point and they still stay at one slot until stabled. Is this intended? 5 lessees with 80s in resists good hit points and other goodies seems a bit overpowered.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The whole Lesser Hiryu is over powered (1-5 slot) considering you can make it more powerful than its bigger cousin the Hiryu (3-5 slot).

But at least they didn't re-skin this bird into something from Pokémon.......

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So um... I can train lesser hiryus on the first round leaving only 1 training point and they still stay at one slot until stabled. Is this intended? 5 lessees with 80s in resists good hit points and other goodies seems a bit overpowered.
Seems like a easy fix would be you can't stable a pet with unspent points, but then that would be problematic for folks that train their pet up and save points for when they obtain scrolls. Lessers are one of the very few things that actually did need some rethinking and tweaking. And at 5 slots is probably one of if not the most powerful pets in the game. And you are right a pack of 5 one slot lessers trained up and not spending that last point on mana to make them 2 slot is brutal and is the kind of stuff the devs should be balancing.....

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seems like a easy fix would be you can't stable a pet with unspent points, but then that would be problematic for folks that train their pet up and save points for when they obtain scrolls. Lessers are one of the very few things that actually did need some rethinking and tweaking. And at 5 slots is probably one of if not the most powerful pets in the game. And you are right a pack of 5 one slot lessers trained up and not spending that last point on mana to make them 2 slot is brutal and is the kind of stuff the devs should be balancing.....
No doubt about being in the conversation of top tier pet.

If you stable the pet it changes the slots to two even with points left over. If you don't stable it it remains a 1 slot pet as long as you leave 1 point for training. Meaning I can use 1500 points to beef it up and leave one. Now times that by 5.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Tad OP if you ask me especially if you gave some fighter class character that can use them just enough taming for that... could be bad.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Perhaps they could fix this bug by implementing a confirm changes button. That way nothing changes on the pets stats until all points are used and confirmed. That would actually fix a few issues.

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Went to test center to test this. My results are as follows; Once I started the application of points they went to 2 slots on follower bar 1 slot in gump and once lore gump was closed and re-opened they were 2 slots. So they either changed it or the issue is more account specific.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perhaps they could fix this bug by implementing a confirm changes button. That way nothing changes on the pets stats until all points are used and confirmed. That would actually fix a few issues.

LOL and add a dump button for the pets that you can't spend all of the points on :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And yep when you click button they are going to 2 slots in followers but still 1 slot showing in the lore menu.