• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rustick pack

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I already have the rustick pack but I don't know how to get more than one raised garden, the one for planting seeds. How should I do it? Thank you!

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
Well as far as I know you can buy them on VS for like 20-50m ATL if you have rustic theme pack. Or you can buy 3 of them for I think it was 2000sovs off UO store.(also requires rustic theme pack)

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well as far as I know you can buy them on VS for like 20-50m ATL if you have rustic theme pack. Or you can buy 3 of them for I think it was 2000sovs off UO store.(also requires rustic theme pack)
Ok, but i know that itis craftable. I've read it somewhere. But how I can craft it?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
No the garden beds are not craftable. There are 2 kinds, the raised bed and the field bed, both are from the UO Store.

1700595875423.png

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Follow these instructions @LocaPotion

or this link

lol why yes I can :)

Okay so either on the top bar: