• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Running for the Governor of Britain

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Siege,

I've decided to run for Governor of Britain and I humbly request your votes. While I have only been a member of this shard for months, I've been a citizen of UO continuously for almost 19 years. I did come from a production shard, however by definition I had to because Starcon's original birth on Catskills predated the existence of Siege.

If elected, I will be around Siege until lunchtime the day UO turns off the lights. (Even if I'm not elected I'll be on Siege until the lights go out), so I guess either way you are stuck with me :)

Let me be clear on one point, my running for Governor of Britain has nothing to do with the current Governor. I wanted to get more involved with Siege. Running for Governor seems like a good way to do it and I figure if I'm going after a city it might as well be the big one!!!

As far as the trade deal goes, I haven't decided which one I will implement if elected. It is very likely I will chose one that is not active in any other city (even if it's not useful to me) and possibly rotate it periodically to other trade deals that are not active in any other city. I will be open to suggestion from the citizens of Britain, however if I want to be a true politician, I will act like I'm listening to all requests and then just do whatever I want with the trade deal!! :) I guess you'll have to elect me to find out if I'm a true politician or not.

Thanks for listening!!

Starcon of Siege

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
While I have only been a member of this shard for a months, I've been a citizen of UO continuously for almost 19 years.
How comes, you have only been here a month, when you joined TDO* in March and we are in June now :p, that's more that 2 months, maybe almost 3 :)

Good luck, you have my support and I do believe you are here to stay :)