• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Running for office!

Sam

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am running for office in Jhelom. So far no one else is running against me and someone was nice enough to second my nomination. Thank you for your support!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I would if I could, My characters are all Minoc citizens

Last edited:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Would anyone else like to post that they're running for Governor, so Drakelord can reply in that thread too that he's running for Minoc ? Sorry good sir but you are pushing your agenda with a pretty heavy hand. :)

By the way, to stay on the OPs topic, here's to you getting Re-elected Sam, you're one of the good guys. :)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I tried to collect the info I had heard, some may be wrong and some missing..

Britain
The city represents the Virtue of Compassion (Pure Love) or the Sin of Despise (Hatred).
- Hugibear RES
- Starcon TDO

Minoc
The city represents the Virtue of Sacrifice (Love, Courage) or the Sin of Covetous (Hatred, Cowardice).
- Lyssa HOoO
- Vixen GIL
- Singularity B^A

Trinsic
The city represents the Virtue of Honor (Truth, Courage)or the Sin of Shame (Falsehood, Cowardice).
- Sarah L'H

Jhelom
The city represents the Virtue of Valor (Pure Courage) or the Sin of Dastard (Cowardice).
- Sam

Moonglow
The city represents the Virtue of Honesty (Pure Truth) or the Sin of Deceit (Falsehood).
- Talia B^A
Vesper
- Victim VIC or GIL?

New Magncia
The city represents the Virtue of Humility (Truth, Love, and Courage independently) or the Sin of Pride (Pride exists independently of the three anti-Principles Falsehood, Hatred, Cowardice).
- Morgan Ironfist GIL
- Armand TnT

Skara Brae
The city represents the Virtue of Spirituality (Truth, Love, and Courage) or the Sin of Hythloth (Falsehood, Hatred, Cowardice).
- Carrick McGee GIL

Yew
The city represents the Virtue of Justice (Truth, Love) or the Sin of Wrong (Falsehood, Hatred).
- Sir John Hawkins TDO

Last edited:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
According to the stone, Victim is in Gil not VIC ...when did this happen ?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I see that, I believe Victim like having chars in different guilds, only 2 chars left in VIC I see.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was for the Void Pool event. I was added as a guest. I am not an official member of Gil, meaning i did not petition them for membership. and Freja is right, I do have characters in multiple guilds. Xanzu is in TDO, and Suleiman is still in Arrr. VIC is still Allied with TDO and Arrr is Allied with TnT/TnA

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I see Armand are running for New Mag too, any other towns with names not on my list?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Also Singularity are running for Minoc