• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Running a little slow?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
WOW! How long has this been in "Options"??

My main comp died so am playing on like a 6 year old system. Even at a dead run I was crawling along. Ran across this today while making some changes to fonts and stuff and it made a major improvement. I feel like I could possibly keep those speed hackers on my screen now :D

Wow.jpg

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Used it on my first laptop with it's Wow! 48 meg of ram. It did nice things for game speed. :)

Still have that laptop. It's still outliving every one I've bought since, they built things to last back then. :D

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear god, some of you lot need to drag your sorry asses to Walmart and buy a computer made in this centaury.....
:facepalm:

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And some of us needs to learn how to spell century.

*giggles insanely while running off with his rainbow colored phoenix trailing behind him.*
Lol, I spelt it correct first time but it didn't seem right and had the red line under it so I right clicked and selected the top option. lol
:oops::blushing::rolleyes2:

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Dear god, some of you lot need to drag your sorry asses to Walmart and buy a computer made in this centaury.....
:facepalm:
I just build mine. More fun, I know what's in it and can tailor it to my desires right out of the box. Most builds, the guts get upgraded and the case/power supply remain.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I just build mine. More fun, I know what's in it and can tailor it to my desires right out of the box. Most builds, the guts get upgraded and the case/power supply remain.
I wish I knew how to do that... but the last one I bought is pretty awesome... I'll be buying my next one from them... I hope they keep up the good work... because the place my son got his from stunk... but mine looks even super professionally done on the inside as well as is cool on the outside... and it is nice and quiet. My first liquid cooled PC...