• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Runic Sash of Warding

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also found this items.
Spell damage ward
Also this, is a good item?
It costis high?

Sorry for al that answer. There is a link in wich there areall the new items of the 6 level chest and their value?
Thanks

D

Drazasamus

again price is going to be based off of your shard, but i put mine up for about 20k. I have seen them for sell on nappa for around 500k

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, i know that in every shard prices are very different. 20K and 500K . I regret for you :(
I am in europa.
Normally prices in europa are in the middle of other shard.
But the important things... is a good item? Non for selling, i mean.
And what means "spell damage ward"?

D

Drazasamus

it blocks some damage from incoming spells.
I like to sell things at a reasonable price. I hate luna prices, most of the time they are blown way out of proportion because you can find it there, in luna. Selling the items for 20k will allow just about anyone to come by and find an item they need.

Now if i have rares or semi rares, then yes i will sell them for what they are worth to others, not to me.

O

Old Man of UO

Is this mostly a PvP item? I'm not sure how useful it would be for PvM.

D

Drazasamus

yeah i would assume pvp, but the sashes that half spell damage could be either

O

Old Man of UO

yeah i would assume pvp, but the sashes that half spell damage could be either
True about the PvM, but since it has only 50 charges, the sash would be used up in a matter of minutes and not worth the cost. In PvP, that could be the difference between a win and a loss in a close fought duel.