• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Runic (non-imbued) Mage Suit Blessed and Special Dyed

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is an interesting suit I am putting up for sale. The suit uses a Hat of the Magi, Armor of Fortune, Quiver of Infinity, Totem of the Void and Ornament of the Magician with four runic crafted pieces. The stats are as follows:

Blessed: Totem of the Void
Blessed: Barbed Boots Crafted By Beo Inc
Blessed: Green Tunic Crafted By Alvin the Maker
Blessed: Quiver of Infinity (comes blessed)
Blessed: Hat of the Magi
Blessed: Armor of Fortune
Blessed: Horned Leather Gloves Crafted By Pixel Addiction LMC7/LRC20/Night Sight/7/7/20/20/7
Blessed: Verite Platemail Suneate Crafted By Tido Self Repair 5/MI7/LMC7/Mage Armor/12/22/20/7/5
Blessed: Verite Platemail Mempo Crafted by PvP Style Gorgon Lens Charges 24/Self Repair 5/LRC20/Mage Armor/25/22/6/9/17
Blessed: Barbed Leather Hiro Sode Crafted by God's Own Hand Self Repair 3/MR2/16/20/5/22/7
Non-Blessed: Imubed Ring Crafted By Thalium Inc INT8/DCI12/SDI10/FCR3/LMC7

The pieces have been dyed with special dye and blessed. Everything is close to 255 durability. The ring is not blessed and is imbued. My preference is to sell the suit without the blessed Ornament of the Magician but that can be worked in to the deal.

I am also willing to sell the four runic pieces together with nothing else or whichever artifacts you'd like.

Post here, PM me or ICQ me at 795598 with any offers.

Suit totals (with orny and all arties) for those not wanting to add them up:

62/80/63/81/75 LRC100/MR6/LMC41/HPR2/SDI20/INT16/MI7/FC2/FCR6/DCI32

Thanks for looking!