• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

runic mallet and chisels

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They come from the NPC Gargoyle Artificer Quests around the soulforge in Ter Mur Royal City.

X

XD4_GL

They come from the NPC Gargoyle Artificer Quests around the soulforge in Ter Mur Royal City.
All they give me are Imbuing power scrolls. Do I have to do the one where you hand in 50 relic fragments? If so, no thanks.

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So far I have received a Bronze and a Copper from Beninort the one that wants the 50 magic residue its a RNG thing I have done a lot of residue just luck of the draw when you get one.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All they give me are Imbuing power scrolls. Do I have to do the one where you hand in 50 relic fragments? If so, no thanks.

No, all 3 can give runic mallets. It just don't hapen often you get a runic.
The higher items you give the higher color runic mallet you might get in return.