• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Carpentry] Runic Mallet and Chisel

• Thread starter Duke X. Winter
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Duke X. Winter

So I understand (after searching stratics, please advise if this has changed) that you get these from the same NPCs that you get the imbuing powerscrolls from, but is there a particular thing you have to do to get them? Or is it just a random chance that you get a Runic M&C instead of a PS?

G

grandpa otis

random,,,, while turning in 550 EE to get enuff 115's to bind for a 120,, I got ONE dull mallet and chisel :(

B

Boogieman

I've been turning in essence to obtain 21 powerscrolls 115. I've received one copper runic (uses:10 !). And it's not either or, you receive both the scroll and the runic.

S

Sir Rickster

I got the runic mallet and chisel in addition to the powerscroll.

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bronze mallet and chisel (10 uses) here after turning in 1K essence. No runics for 2K residue here...
Hephaistos of Europa

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People are actually using the mallet and chisel?

Regards
The Scandinavian
I dont think so, i had a few on vendor for months and they didnt sell, I have about 6 of each [hammers], from turning it enough to have 28 120s from combining 115s

Thunderz