• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Runic mallet and chisel.What to do with them?

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

I made the 115 scroll quest 10 times yesterday to get the 120 scroll.

When I was about to put the bags on ground I saw a gold mallet and chisel in one of the bags.
:thumbup:

What to do with them?
What skill?

I guess it is skill that I dont have since I have never used one.
:D

Regards
The Scandinavian

R

RichDC

Pretty sure its carpentry realted.

You need the stonecrafting book to be able to make it. The reason they have been implemented is for Gargoyle Stone armour.

R

Radix

i think stonecrafting is related to blacksmith, not carpentry, you need to buy and read the two books of stonecrafting to use it, one for mining stone and one for crafting with stone, i think i saw these in termur, anyway you can buy it for 10k in the gargoyle city of Ilshenar.
How did you get these tools? are you sure this is runic?

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stonecrafting is an expansion of the Carpentry skill only. You can find the general information (pre-SA) here:
http://uo.stratics.com/content/skills/stonecrafting.shtml
You will need to be a GM Carpenter, and have read the book Making Valuables With Stonecrafting. A GM Miner can mine for stone if he has read the appropriate book. A talisman with Masonry bonus will increase your crafting chance.

I received a dull copper runic mallet and chissel from the same quests, but I have not tried it yet (my carpenter is almost GM Armslore). My guess is they work similar to runic hammers.

Stayin Alive,

BG

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I got a golden mallet and chisel.
Stone book I have read,guess I need to buy one more book.

Regards
The Scandinavian

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

yes I made the imbuing 115 ps quest 10 times to scroll bind to make a 120 ps.

Regards
The Scandinavian

R

Radix

yeah, i did it too, but nothing about runics mallets, it should be another quest

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope,

mallet and chisel is a rare drop when you do the imbuing quests.

I was just lucky to get my gold runic mallet aand chisel within the 10 quests needed to get the 120 scroll I wanted.

Regards
The Scandinavian

R

Radix

well, if there are runic mallets, maybe there are runic tinker tools also?
no other way apart from expensive imbuing to make garg earrings and collar meditable :p

wonder if we are going to make runic crafted shovels and sewing kits and all these xD
thinks not ^^

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have gotten them from all the Imbuing Quests. They are a random drop in the same bag as the PS you are getting.

R

Radix

i forgot the most important question, how many mods have the stone armor you craft with this golden mallet? It's like a shadow runic hammer or what? it worths the quest?