• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] Runic/leather question

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been searching and not able to find the info I am looking for...
I am looking to buy a runic kit or two but i do not know which one is best in combination to leather
I am mainly looking in creating armor that has LRC with good mods and stats and just wondering how the combination of runic kids and the leather goes.

Does a barbed kit with horned leather produce more of something compared to a barbed kit with barbed leather?
(sorry if this has been answered but again I did try searching and couldnt find the answer)

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Barbed kits is the best type of leather runic kit.
If your looking for good resist and LRC parts you could use either horned or Barbed Leather.
Barbed will give you 1 ,ore resist then horned so its not really that big of a deal.

The diffrence in ruinic kits is just the lowest intensity possible and the number of mods possible. Barbed leather kits will give you 4 or 5 mods where horned only will giove you 3.

You can find the chart over number of mods/intesitys in the FAQ's in this forum.

Blacksmithing FAQ section 1.4 is where you find it for both Tailoring and Blacksmithing. (right Basara ;) )

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Though correct for the most part.He is wrong on some of his statement.

Barbed kit = best with 4 or 5 mod's

Horned kit = Decent and Lots cheeper with 3 to 4 mods

Spined kits = Ok kit since you can make things with up to 3 mods with it though most will be junk i have made some 20 lrc 140 luck items with them so do not discount them outright.

All three kits have possible 100% intensity so they are all worth use.