• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Runic Atlas

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
This may have been covered already, but why do my recalls fizzle when i try to recall off a charge using a runic atlas?

Do you actually have to have magery to use these? If this is the case it seems to make them pretty worthless to most of my characters.

@Kyronix is there any way to fix this to get them to work like a normal runebook?

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
good to know, hopefully it gets fixed in the next bug push

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So far I am HATING this atlas. Until you can read the darn things they are hopeless. How can they possibly have passed testing when for half the runes you put in it you can't read them without clicking on each mark to actually see what it says. Hopeless.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So far I am HATING this atlas. Until you can read the darn things they are hopeless. How can they possibly have passed testing when for half the runes you put in it you can't read them without clicking on each mark to actually see what it says. Hopeless.
Because NONE of the DEVs use the EC.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Sounds like some tweaks need to be made yet and hopefully it gets sorted out in the next publish.

I do like the room they gave for the runes and amount of charges.

The way it seems these were pushed out with the other content without the work force to address functionality.

But I think by listing and submitting them (again) will give them a better checklist to punch through so these can be useful.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh dont get us started....this is more proof that Mess and gang are asleep at the helm. Riding out this job for as long as they can because no one else will hire them when this is over! They may have once cared about UO...they may have once been passionate about it....but not now! Too many examples of work where it is obvious that the person doing it just doesnt give a crap.

Corwyn

Lake Superior Tabloid Journalist
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Oh dont get us started....this is more proof that Mess and gang are asleep at the helm. Riding out this job for as long as they can because no one else will hire them when this is over! They may have once cared about UO...they may have once been passionate about it....but not now! Too many examples of work where it is obvious that the person doing it just doesnt give a crap.
That doesn't make a whole lot of sense, though. If they knew this job would be the one they needed for as long as they could hold onto it, you would think they'd be more than willing to do the best job they could do to keep that job.

At least, that is what I'd do.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That doesn't make a whole lot of sense, though. If they knew this job would be the one they needed for as long as they could hold onto it, you would think they'd be more than willing to do the best job they could do to keep that job.

At least, that is what I'd do.
Some would think that logically...however that is seldom the case in actual situations

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Flaming on the Devs aside, a respected and time honored tradition here of course, the Atlas are unusable in the current form. Please fix soon.