• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Runic atlas not using charges

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My newest Fisherman has no magic but does use a atlas to travel between 3 ships the book is not using charges?? Is it due to only ship to ship travel or???

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My newest Fisherman has no magic but does use a atlas to travel between 3 ships the book is not using charges?? Is it due to only ship to ship travel or???
dont tell anyone now they are going to hotfix it.
I dunno, but enjoy it while it lasts!
Make sure to send a bug report and tell them at the next MG Hotfix for it in the morning I bet.

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I sent in a request for the flag thingy for my castle. Then I forgot about it. One day I ran by and lo and behold there was one. I have no idea when she placed it there. just be patient. It was a while before I got mine.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I sent in a request for the flag thingy for my castle. Then I forgot about it. One day I ran by and lo and behold there was one. I have no idea when she placed it there. just be patient. It was a while before I got mine.
It’s been over 2 years to get both mine placed
I guess I should learn to be a little more patient Especially since in a few months I’ll be needing a 3rd one placed………..

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It’s been over 2 years to get both mine placed
I guess I should learn to be a little more patient Especially since in a few months I’ll be needing a 3rd one placed………..
Apparently, if you have a certain email I think hotmail or something your emails won't be seen.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I used a Yahoo account

It’s really not a big deal

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But, but.... she's EVERYWHERE!!! :sad3:
(except reading the emails I send her asking for my house to get the historic flaggy thing!) :sad2:
Same!!! One year and three emails later.... still no dang historic banner.

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Same!!! One year and three emails later.... still no dang historic banner.
Exactly! a year and 3 emails later... nothing. Maybe yahoo is also a no go? I should send it from a corporation email, who knows!?

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Exactly! a year and 3 emails later... nothing. Maybe yahoo is also a no go? I should send it from a corporation email, who knows!?
I know my email isn't the issue because she's placed two of my banners, I just can't seem to get that third one. My email hasn't changed in 10+ years.