• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Runepriest LF steady grp

T

Too00

I'm an experienced Healer, looking to heal throught the levels and on the battlefield. Focused mainly as a Battlefield Cleric in DAoC, and Raided as well as PvP'd with a Holy Priest in WoW. Looking forward to finding a steady weekday afternoon mature group of players/guild to level and pvp with. I've leveled Healers before, and definately looking for a steady group.

I'll be online most weekdays after 4:00 PM EST
and probably more on weekends.

Will be LFG everyday, not wanting to waste time finding pickups that fall apart, and just dont coordinate well.

I'll be playing a Runepriest, haven't decided on which server yet.

If you are lookin for an everyday healer, drop me a line. Im all into Grinding... XP's... Loots....Gold...Quests...Raids...PvP...

Hoping to hear some serious replies....

A

Anathesius

http://pixelcrack.net is RAoV's site. I'll be in our ventrilo all night. Hop in and you can ask me anything you like about our group. We're 100% group focused and our main playtimes are 3-midnight CST/EST weekdays and all hours on the weekends.