• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Runebooks don't give Recall(Spell) option in wraith form

ziggy29

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Noticed on Lake Austin just now, March 28, 2013. I recently changed a template to include necromancy, and Wraith Form allows the Recall spell to never fail (even without any Magery).

But in my runebook, all I see is the Recall (Charge) option even though I have a 100% chance of successfully casting the Recall spell. I added 0.1% Magery at a trainer in case that mattered, but that didn't help. I also have a mage Spellbook with Recall known in it. It is repeatable and is consistent, and I also tried logging in and out with no success.

I'm not sure if this is really considered a bug, but if I can Recall from a rune, I should be able to cast it from a runebook, should I not?

[Edit to add: Using the EC with Pinco's UI, in case that matters.]

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Noticed on Lake Austin just now, March 28, 2013. I recently changed a template to include necromancy, and Wraith Form allows the Recall spell to never fail (even without any Magery).

But in my runebook, all I see is the Recall (Charge) option even though I have a 100% chance of successfully casting the Recall spell. I added 0.1% Magery at a trainer in case that mattered, but that didn't help. I also have a mage Spellbook with Recall known in it. It is repeatable and is consistent, and I also tried logging in and out with no success.

I'm not sure if this is really considered a bug, but if I can Recall from a rune, I should be able to cast it from a runebook, should I not?
what client are you using?

ziggy29

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, it appears to be a UI issue, not a bug. Sorry folks. Mods, please move or do with this thread as you see fit...

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
going to move this to EC forum