• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Runebook location of hunting spots for solo.

Jesse Donovan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I recently came back like a lot of other veterans are doing nowadays. I can't go to some of the old spots that I used to frequent because they changed so much. Like descard dungeon where you went for orge lords. Or the blood location in shame if I remember correct.

I also remember making runes in isllanner, especially where the nightmare was one one spawned next to the single blood elemental. Believe it was called kirin passage. Now you have run to places. And Shame dungeon, ohmygawd! Was just earth elys, now the have these glazer looking things and troll guardians to block paths that you kill to take the wall down to pass. Can't recall in some places and can't recall out of other places.

Could somebody tell me where I might be able to go to so my solo stuff.

I already found the cave with the T something name.west of trinisic I belive. Was next to a water fall. Small dungeon, I got to Glorious Lady in no time.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Cherry Gumdrop (Tamer), Diamond(Sapphire), Bubblegum (Mule)
Icq # 691753446

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would try Goodman's Library. Take the moongate out to Tokuno Makato Jima and it is the
first white house north of the moongate.\. There are tons of runebooks to tele from and the
Jawbone and Moonstone Crystal will take you to spots you cannot mark/tele too.

Philly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I also have a library I have constructed myself. It is up to date. First house in the grass north of Compassion Shrine. Yell in Help Chat I can mark you a rune.

SeTiDaYeTi

Visitor
A somewhat updated solo hunting guide would be appreciated. Any resources out there? We could think of putting one together on UOguide...