• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Runebook crafted by Lord Blackthorn!!!

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can make a charater named Blackthorn, but you cant make a character named Mesanna! what would clothing crafted by "Mesanna" be worth and would there be an interest in them by anyone?

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When the guild and char search was still up.. I remember I searched for mesanna chars and there was about 30 chars named messana on ATL, and about 2-10 on other shards

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That must be a new thing... I made a character with that name to try it out earlier this year and it worked.
Yep this is somewhat recent because I did it back when we got those holiday arrows and created an arrow that reads: Mesanna Is Madly In Love With The ---- Guild

Last edited: