• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Rune Library?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Looking for a decent Rune Library to copy runes off for my use in game. Seems the Trinsic Rose is gone and I had hopes of using it.

Looking for t maps runes, old quests like the ants etc..

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Queen Mum has one in Luna. It is the first house on the right going NE from the gate. BTW T-maps are in random locations now so the old books aren't much use now (except maybe to get you to the general area)

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Queen Mum has one in Luna. It is the first house on the right going NE from the gate. BTW T-maps are in random locations now so the old books aren't much use now (except maybe to get you to the general area)
found it, thanks.

So T-Maps are random? Hows does that work? If you have a map for same locations the chest is not going to be where the other was maybe 5 minutes ago? Any tips for a OLD DOG? I hate learning new tricks. ;) I been away for a while. Miri, but I do remember that signature you got there.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I dont know any links offhand..most likely Stratics has something. How it works is that you decode a map and it stays decoded for about 30 days (therefore the location is static for that time). After 30 days if the map has not been completed it reverts to tattered and has to be decoded again with a new location. The locations can be anywhere even sometimes in towns. If you have any vet rewards get yourself a Davies locker. You can store up to 500 maps. It gives you partial coordinates too which sometimes help.

Aye I remember you and Theresa..Welcome back!! I am sure you will get into the swing of things before long :)

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Sorry I dont know any links offhand..most likely Stratics has something. How it works is that you decode a map and it stays decoded for about 30 days (therefore the location is static for that time). After 30 days if the map has not been completed it reverts to tattered and has to be decoded again with a new location. The locations can be anywhere even sometimes in towns. If you have any vet rewards get yourself a Davies locker. You can store up to 500 maps. It gives you partial coordinates too which sometimes help.

Aye I remember you and Theresa..Welcome back!! I am sure you will get into the swing of things before long :)
That not to bad. And I did get that locker last night, sweet thing.

As for Theresa she will not be joining us, the daughter gave up on UO to take care of family. The wife and I have our own accounts and we have a Trammel Keep on one of those where we been parking our self. We play mostly with PAS people we knew from before but we are still treasure hunters in our hearts.