• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rune for the Black Gate location across other shards?

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have one at the napa new player house, south east luna.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Atlantic south side of Luna.

Atlantic Blackgate Recall.png

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
NewShopPic.jpg

Also can find the rune in the Royal Arms & Armour Shop on Europa, on the road from Britain to Vesper / Minoc before the Swamps. The book (which also has all the runes for the other quests) is on the front bar piece next to the luck statue.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Lake Austin has at least two public rune books for Julia's quest, and at least one rune to the Champ spawn.

One is on the steps of the LA Player Center west of Umbra, in UMPtown. (book and champ rune)
The other is a little more accessible from Luna, being on the steps of the west Abyss Ranger house, which itself is reached by a teleporter found on the steps of Restless' Vendor house (just outside the interior wall from Luna stables). I've not used that runebook since I got my personal runes made, so I don't know if a rune to the champ was added there or not.