• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rune Corruption

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
On my 3rd tamer, I'm trying a different template. Taming / Lore / Macing / Tactics / Anatomy / Chivalry / Vet. I've already discovered that I probably won't be able to keep up a taming mastery; not enough mana. I'll be fighting at balrons and maybe Doom and community events and stuff, I have other characters for champ spawns. I plan to use macing when I can, and dismount when I want the extra firepower. I had hoped to used "Dispel Evil" to get critters off of me, but I'm not sure how that's supposed to work, so I'm using invis potions for now. (Maybe later I'll switch out Macing for Archery, not sure yet).

I'm using a beetle and have it to a 3-slot now, and considering the special abilities.

Can I do Piercing / Rune Corruption? Seems last time I picked Rune Corruption, the only option left was Poisoning.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good afternoon , Dizzy.. You always want to add Rune Corruption last.. because it still is bugged an will shut off all special move options onces its added.( normally I go Ai,rune , poison.. in that order just so it has fewer options and will have higher single target.. also Ive been testing an aoe gaint Beetle.... its huge single target and aoe,.. the down side is it only has 560HP.. if ya want to try that build use this order.. Ai,Frez whirl, RC, Poison. ) Hope this helps mate =^-^=

Last edited: