• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rune book seller?

G

Is there a vendor on atlantic that sells complete rune books?

Looking for several fell books. I really am too lazy to copy from the library

G

Yes, I am at work right now so can't tell you the exact coordinates but there is an awesome runebook vendor spot run by Lady Tang. She even does requests. She made a runebook library for me for practically every monster in the game organized in alphabetical order A thru Z.

C

Cat Crimson

Which books are you looking for and how much are you willing to pay for them ?

G

everything fel,

dungeons, hotspots, champ spawns, towns, faction stones

thats about it i guess, i couldnt find them so i am copying from goodmans library, but its not really what i want to do with my saturday morning

C

Cat Crimson

O dear. If you had waited I could have made copies for you for the books you needed. I happen to have to spend most of Saturday at work so couldn't oblige at that precise second.