• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rules for this section so please read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This section will allow guilds and alliances to have some bragging rights to their respective servers.

1) You can post abd brag about your battles and wars here. Please dont step over the line and you know what I mean by stepping over the line.

2) I will allow a little leeway in this section as long as it does not get out of control.

3) Intsa ban from the forums if you use racial, sexual, and or religious slurs. This is not tolerated and don't let the heat of an argument get the best of you or reflect upon your guild/allainces.

4) Posters can post videos of sPvP and/or WvWvW videos.

5) I do encourage to have healthy fun so please don't take things personal. Its a game after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.