• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rule Breakers

• Thread starter imported_Vision
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Vision

I am sick of it. Don't let me see it again...

You know who you are, I'm waiting to ban you in the face if it happens again.

Not going to name anyone except for Scratch because he did the rule breaking.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Not going to name anyone except for Scratch because he did the rule breaking.

[/ QUOTE ]ROFL!

S

Sethblackmoore

<blockquote><hr>

IBTL

[/ QUOTE ]

Stupid question.....what does IBTL mean?

S

Sethblackmoore

How do you have the power to "ban" him? And if possible, please do!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

IBTL

[/ QUOTE ]

Stupid question.....what does IBTL mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

In Before The Lock

F

five oclock

Ok I do have a question. You CAN'T post names of players on stratics. U can of there vendors tho. So heres me question. Lets say someone is a cheat/scammers or does things with dead bodies... etc etc...what ever...Hey Im old school. And all you old school people know what I mean about the dead part :p

Now lets say you make a title that says This:

I know of this scammer. PM me for info about the person.

Is that within the rules of stratics? For its not a topic out there for the world to see. Someone would have to PM this person to find out more about it? just curious is all.

Thanks

I

imported_kalzaketh

long time posters always say in before the lock when someone dares to touch a known taboo subject.our moderator xenon said naming names before the in game gm's have held the trial is against stratics roc if you push the limits he has the power to lock the post and ban you from the boards so it's shortened to ibtl.

G

lol. Corpse Humping. Spam the Bow Macro when standing in front of a corpse, was funny as hell. Been a long ass time since i've seen anyone do it.