• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Ruined Bookcase

• Thread starter Godiva_DF
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Godiva_DF

There are 2 ruined bookcases (just old grey writing, one stone) in a well known vendor on Atlantic, facing right and left.

What are these? Never heard of any serverbirths like that. Can't be rubble because of the weight.

Any ideas?

C

Ceridwen

Season 5 - EM items on Baja
Ruined Bookcase (10) (~100 Mil)

Maybe those?

N

NewThunder

Season 5 - EM items on Baja
Ruined Bookcase (10) (~100 Mil)

Maybe those?
That is where the original one's came from. I suspect there are now far more then the original 10 that were given out on Baja.

E

Elbryan Uthador

There are 2 ruined bookcases (just old grey writing, one stone) in a well known vendor on Atlantic, facing right and left.

What are these? Never heard of any serverbirths like that. Can't be rubble because of the weight.

Any ideas?

:violin:

I think you should be more worried about the other vendor selling wood curls, The Christmas Deco tree and the bloodstained tunic at the other house across from that.

G

Godiva_DF

I am not worried I just could not place this item

Thanks to Ceri I am wiser now. I missed a couple of seasons and never thought they would just add plain items into the game, without hueing or renaming

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
id love to buy the full bookcases that i saw in a house on pac once. id love to find out where they came from.