• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ruh Roh!

• Thread starter Lunaticus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lunaticus

While out and about in Luna today, I came across a vendor with one set of donuts for sale for 150k (on LS); I couldn't believe my good fortune and promptly made them mine. Now, much to my dismay, on several other vendors, including one around Yew gate, I found literally dozens for sale! So I'm guessing it's pretty safe to assume that I just wasted my gold on a dupe? Is there any way to know for sure if what I have is genuine?

G

They've always been fairly common on LS. A massive stack of them got left unlocked years ago. I remember when they were 10-15k each.. but when cross-sharding was introduced the price multiplied.

C

Clank

i had 250 collected over the years here on LS. down to about 95 now, that was my vendor house at yew gate.

L

Lunaticus

Whew! I feel much better now, thanks guys! I've been wanting donuts for ages!