• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ruh oh! my house is dropping!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
haha, oppps!

so ive been gone on holidays for a month and got back a day or so ago, my ipad alarm went off to remind me to turn on my one account that holds a house for me.

i have some game codes set aside for that house so i go and apply one and log in and it was suppose to hit its 90th day today, well i log in and my house is 'somewhat worn' already.

i cant remember the new IDOC rules..... does this mean even though my account is back on this house is gonna drop?

can i trade the house off to another account if so?

would hate to loose this house, its a nice old place.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You have until two hours before its scheduled to drop, so well into the IDOC stage, before you're screwed.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Usually if you wait till after server up it refreshes itself but I'm not sure anymore since houses don't do what you think they ought to anymore.

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, it should be back to normal by server up. If it was Greatly or IDOC I would say transfer it. Since it is just 'Somewhat' you should be able to wait until tomorrow after sever up just to be safe. :)

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
90 minutes later house is fine.
that gave me a bit of a scare!
haha, ya never know with all the changes to the housing system anymore!!!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
*Looks up from his seat by the fire and taps out his pipe*

Don't play the 90 day game and you will never have a problem friend

*stuffs his bowl with a pinch of fine Yew tabac, lights it with an ember from the fire, with a couple of puffs, settles back into his chair by the fire*

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yeah @Poo I don't recommend using the 90 day rule and luckily you were able to add your game time code before losing the house :). Most will recommend to reactivate the account on the 85th day to play it safe but others swear it's still 90 days from when your account "Expired". Either way just count down the days next time cause it's 90 days and not 3 months (depends on how many days were in those months), the system starts the timer when your game time expires (not when you close the account)

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
TBH i had set my reminder on my ipad for 88 days, so either i did the math wrong (highly unlikely because im a god) or the 90 days for some reason came early this time.

going forward ill start doing my re-ups 5 days before instead of 2 days before.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think the 90day is used very much....u can keep 3 houses on any prod shard on 3 diff accounts [plus 3 in siege if u so wish] and pay just once a month...by rotaing the accounts and co-owning up.... a large reason why we so many more houses than players especially on the quieter shards....

but ksara..its a dangerous game...and many have been caught out....and regret the role of the dice they played....