• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rugs.....

M

MariamATL

I bought some tile rugs from the SA guy. Is there any way to put stuff on top of the rug??

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've found you need to place the item you want on the rug first... then lock it down raise it.... place the rug underneath it...

Second way... Items like the Candelabra of Souls can not be raised... so I made a small crate placed it on the spot I wanted it on... secured it.... raised it.. put the carpet down.... lowered the crate released it and chopped it.... and viola there it is.

I believe that deeded items can be placed on top of the carpet without problem.

Hope that helps.

If you want a goza under the rug.. place the goza's raise them 1.. then place the carpet on top of the goza's and then get on and off a mount... popping the goza's over the rug ... and lower the goza's... now your rug is "floating" one spot over the goza mats.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I bought some tile rugs from the SA guy. Is there any way to put stuff on top of the rug??
Yes use a goza mat with the border it stays above the rug, and makes it really easy to place stuff on the SA rugs.