• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Rubble

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ohh dude, i wish that rubble display case and case peices where on Baja, id pay 20m for full case and 10m per peice of the peice one

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all the green things except morning glories = about 350-500k.
morning glories (green & grey), red mushrooms, wall hook, tent piece = about 3-5mill.
grey ohii tree, rocks, shells, trash pile & black plants = about 350-500k.
bed pieces & wall pieces (short/large/sandstone/wood) = about 400-600k.
tree stump with wood shavings = 20+ mill - that is your only really rare piece.
i don't know about display case pieces, table pieces or bench piece.

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sounds about right its a shame about the stumps though since theres the vet reward versions now there not worth as much but u could still probably get between 20-60 for the stump just depends on the buyer but again the vet versions probably killed that so 20 is about right.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sounds about right its a shame about the stumps though since theres the vet reward versions now there not worth as much but u could still probably get between 20-60 for the stump just depends on the buyer but again the vet versions probably killed that so 20 is about right.
ya - kinda sucks they mimicked some of the rare rubble (like the stump, the log, the pier piling with the rope) when they brought out the new pixel crack. but real rubble aficionados will still want the real deal and would pay 20+.

ps - vlad your house design, your bank design, and your rubble collection all make me feel light headed :) you have such a gift with design and with rubble :)

flappy6

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ohh dude, i wish that rubble display case and case peices where on Baja, id pay 20m for full case and 10m per peice of the peice one
i have couple large display cases-long 9 part kind and a 15-part plus like 30 extra parts on greatlakes but i can transfer