• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rubble Values

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Is there a list of rough Rubble values anywhere? Over the years I have collected several hundred pieces and I am going to purge my collection down a bit.

BG

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
They seem to have be quite variable currently. Best bet is to post a list and get a price check.

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
K. I will check and see which ones are on vendors and for what prices. I am most interested in ditching the very low end stuff so if I see it for sale cheap somewhere it should be a good guide

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
To be honest, most rubbles that are on vendors at the moment have been on vendors for a very long time, mainly because they're overpriced, or (for the very low end) because there's no demand.

If you'd like, I can take a look and try to give you some estimates; Leonidas frequently is willing to do so as well. Alternately, if you want to post some screenshots, we can try to help out here on the forums.

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
Or If you are looking just to clear out space and unload low end items, maybe Brian or Leonidas (or any of the more active rubble collectors) can make you an offer on the lot; saves the hassle of listing/vendoring yourself.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Lol, this is true also :D