• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Rubble to complete pictured structure.

N

Nh'bdy

On the Atlantic shard, buying rubble to finish the pictured tower, including walkable dock tiles. Yours Truly,
~Nh'bdy

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

On the Atlantic shard, buying rubble to finish the pictured tower, including walkable dock tiles. Yours Truly,
~Nh'bdy

just an fyi, when you get the dock tiles, make sure you place and raise goza's and put the dock tiles on top. otherwise it looks like your walking on the tiles to you, but the others you will look glitched into the floor.

happy hunting :)

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have quite a few of the tall walls and the little stubby ones as well but on Baja luv...plus 4 of the dock tiles, willing to trade for other rubble or plain ol gp

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have quite a few of the tall walls and the little stubby ones as well but on Baja luv...plus 4 of the dock tiles, willing to trade for other rubble or plain ol gp
I'll buy your dock tiles! :D