• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unique Rubble Ring

Onixia The Paladin

Journeyman
Governor
Hello everyone,

I got a rubble ring that is wearable recently from an idoc and was wondering about price. I have checked around and no one has seen one up for sale in a long time. Would appreciate any help.

Thanks for looking.

20240107_221302.jpg

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
There's Rubble Earrings and Necklaces on VS from 30-75m... all jewels are about the same tbh

Onixia The Paladin

Journeyman
Governor
So a few people.have messaged.me about the ring. Turns out maybe 3 dropped per shard as did the bracelets. There were more necklaces and earrings per shard. One quote I.got was between 3.5 to.4 Plat.

Archnight

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So a few people.have messaged.me about the ring. Turns out maybe 3 dropped per shard as did the bracelets. There were more necklaces and earrings per shard. One quote I.got was between 3.5 to.4 Plat.
If they were unique rubble, perhaps. Ring could be higher but I doubt anything over 500m and that's overpaying, if 3 dropped per shard that's like a 1 of 75 rare... not worth anything near 3.5-4Plat hehe

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If they were unique rubble, perhaps. Ring could be higher but I doubt anything over 500m and that's overpaying, if 3 dropped per shard that's like a 1 of 75 rare... not worth anything near 3.5-4Plat hehe
Funny no one allowed to comment on your selling post...

Archnight

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Funny no one allowed to comment on your selling post...
If they were worth as much then why is half the set on VS for 30-75m each? If the owner has the offer by all means but I doubt i've seen any of them for more than 350m on a safe and they just sat, trying to give people a realistic range is all and I own them all as well... payed 250-500m for the set years ago

1704813105506.png

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If they were worth as much then why is half the set on VS for 30-75m each? If the owner has the offer by all means but I doubt i've seen any of them for more than 350m on a safe and they just sat, trying to give people a realistic range is all and I own them all as well... payed 250-500m for the set years ago

View attachment 150933
Not your sale not your business

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
If comments here don’t relate to pricing of rubble, then it belongs in its own thread. Not fair to seller when conversation gets side tracked with trolling and unrelated silliness. Further comments that derail discussion of main topic will be removed or lead to moderator action.

My two cents:
Rubble has its own set of collectors and users. In my opinion, I don’t think it’s comparable to other EM items whereby drop count will factor into pricing (atleast not to the full extent it does with EM rares). Prime example being that there are hundreds of those rubble tent pieces and they go for big bucks whenever they come up for sale. Sure the wearables are different than housing related rubble and that needs to be factored in here, but rubble rings are a lot less common than other rubble wearables. I wouldn’t let it go for cheap.

Good luck to seller. Nice score on finding this!

Onixia The Paladin

Journeyman
Governor
I appreciate hearing from collectors and sellers. I may eventually keep it for myself as with Idocs happening daily I am sure the availability obtaining a rubble rings gets less and less. I was just lucky to always look at each jewellery piece I get at an idoc. A lot of people don't bother with jewellery and automatically toss all pieces out.

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Also, on a side not that not many people think about. If three were created on a shard its actually 6 as the event happened in both facets. Plus, not everything was guaranteed to unlock and be able to pick up. That's the beautiful thing about rubble, no one really knows what or how many were made. Nice piece though!

Regnarhannavasym

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If the ring is gold in color then Archnight is correct. If it is silver in color then the OP would be correct. I have never seen or heard of a silver ring. The standard rubble ring comes up for sale on vendor search several times a year from 50m-150m. The solid gold necklace is for sell less often followed by the earings and ring, then the brac, then then other two necklaces. If it were a unique silver ring it would easily fetch 5p+.
While rubble has its own rules, its still supply and demand. Suppy doesn't mean how many exist, it means how many are available for sale.

Attachments