• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Rubble Price Check

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rubble.jpg

Can I get a price check on this rubble please :) Thanks in advance.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Risso,
The rubble wall pieces I have seen go on Atlantic anywhere from 1 to 2.5 each piece
The rubble chair I would place on auction along with the sand stone stairs here in the forums
The rubble palms both tall and small can go from 30-50 mil depends on supply and demand
I cant tell if thats a full rubble smooth table set, if it is I would also place that up for auction here
I have never been able to sell my rubble boat complete set for over 100 mil- I will bid 25 mil to start for each piece you have
The single small bed I have seen starting at 9 mil on Atlantic (also supply and demand) effects pricing
The floor tiles seem to be harder to find. I bought my first piece for 12 mil, the next time I looked they were up to 20
Tent pieces start at 9 mil on Atlantic
The above pricing has been my experiences on Atlantic shard or from purchasing at Rare's Festivals. There is word of a fest being on Pacific in Nov. If you can hold out until then you may find a collector looking for what you have
Hope this helps